Mediclinics Hand Dryers and Washroom Equipment.
Quality, reliability and innovation.
Mediclinics is the world’s largest exporter of hand dryers. They have built a reputation for extreme reliability and market leading features and performance.
European design, manufacture and components guarantee extraordinary quality, and cutting edge technology.
Great quality brings great confidence. Experience it for yourself with every Mediclinics product purchase
European style and high quality, making hand dryers for over 25 years.
Starting with the Saniflow, which is still a market darling, they have developed the largest range of quality hand dryers on the market.
Producing over 100,000 units annually, from their manufacturing facility in Spain. They meet or exceed a huge range of international certification requirements. They have two of the fastest and most energy efficient hand dryers available, the Dualflow and the Speedflow, and the best warranties available.
Distributed in over 80 countries, truly world class – and they are supplied and supported (by Davidson Washroom) right across Australia.
Mediclinics hand dryers can be found at:
- Walmart: One of the largest retailers in the US, Walmart are specifying Mediclinics Speedflow hand dryers for all their future developments.
- Cinemark: One of the largest cinema chains in the Americas, with over 2700 screens, is specifying the Mediclinics Speedflow for all future developments.
- Sports Stadia: Including Old Trafford (the home of Manchester United, in the UK) and the Sydney Olympics venue.
- The Guggenheim museum in Bilbao, Spain.
- The European Parliament in Belgium.
- The New York Stock Exchange.
- The Prado Museum, Madrid.
- KMart stores across the US.
- International airports: Including Sydney, Madrid, O’Hare (Chicago), JFK (NY).
- Restaurant chains: Including Subway, Burger King, Dominos Pizza and Dunkin Donuts.
- Universities: Including Rochester (NY), Central Michigan, San Diego State and Ottawa.
Motors from Italy, heating elements from Germany, PC boards from Spain – there are no cheap, imported components. Quality assurance, to demanding European guidelines, and stringent international certification requirements for design, performance and safety, all add up to extraordinary quality of manufacture.
Add to this, quality design; understanding the needs of washroom users (and owners) and using the latest technology and research to create increasingly better solutions.
Great quality inspires great confidence. We are so confident in these hand dryers, after many years of distributing them, that we’ve backed them with the best warranties in their respectives classes.