40 years experience in the world of bathroom accessories.
Ever since Mediclinics started manufacturing its first bathroom accessories of public facilities at the beginning of the 1970s, through to its current sales in more than 110 countries all over the world, having set up its own sales offices in Holland – Mediclinics B.V., the United States – Saniflow Corporation – and Italy – Mediclinics Italia – the company’s global philosophy has always been based on quality and added value, now more than ever.
To guarantee these two attributes, Mediclinics employs the following human and material resources in the design, manufacture and marketing of its products:
• Production and logistics: more than 6,000 square metres of space equipped to service demand at an international level. We control the whole production cycle, from design through to shipment, and have our own R+D+I division.
• Marketing, Sales and After-Sales Service: We have a large team of over 30 professionals dedicated to customer satisfaction and capable of responding to our target markets all over the world.
• Quality: To ensure that all Mediclinics products comply with the safety and quality standards of our different markets. Our products are manufactured in line with ISO 9001 guidelines and we also abide by the most widely-recognised certification and approval bodies: TÜV Rheinland, VDE, GreenSpec, UL, among others.
The best choice when it comes to bathroom accessories.
Products designed, developed and manufactured by the company for the public washroom sector are considered by the specifications writer and expert in the sector as solutions that are long lasting, resistant and high quality. Professionals in the sector have catalogued these products as the best in hand drying equipment.
Technology patented for fast and efficient drying by means of high speed air flow; the best solution for completely removing the water from hands in less than 10 seconds, depending on the model.
Energy efficiency that results in a cost savings greater than 70% compared to other competition that sells the same type of product, all this while maintaining the quality and including the most applicable certifications. A sustainable product, made using recyclable materials. The Speedflow hand drying model has obtained a GreenSpec® certification, which is recommended by many environmental organizations.Products that are easy to maintain and use; but above all, they are user safe.
Washrooms equipment designed considering the current trends, which seeks to blend the decoration regardless of the colours or styles. Hair dryers, toilet paper dispensers, soap dispensers, mirrors, signs, etc., quality solutions in different spaces that above all make the user feel comfortable and safe using these products.
Some of the many facilities across the world
where Mediclinics Hand Dryers are installed.
- Sydney Opera House
- National Maritime Museum
- Sydney Aquarium
- Harbourside Darling Harbour
- Sydney International Airport
- Virgin Lounge Sydney Airport
- David Jones Stores
- State Transit, NSW Bus Depots
- Macquarie University, UTS
- Curtis Island Gas Project
- Crown Casino
- Treasury Casino
- Clubs NSW Members
- Walmart, Subway Chains in USA
- JFK, O’Hare, De Gaulle Airports
- United Airlines Lounges
- Sentosa Island Singapore
- European Parliament Belgium
- Prado Museum Madrid
- New York Stock Exchange
- Old Trafford England
- Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Guggenheim Museum
- Nou Camp Stadium Barcelona
- Formula 1 Racetrack Abu Dhabi
- US Cinema Chain, Cinemark
Davidson Washroom, is based in Auburn Sydney. The company was originally registered in 1971 with Patrick Davidson as the major shareholder. The company grew significantly with the purchase of Andom in 2006 and has a focus on the sales and servicing of electric hand dryers, being the Australian distributor of high quality Mediclinics products, manufactured in Spain. A short history:
- Andom began in 1980, as Andom Electrical Contracting, selling and servicing of New Zealand made Airtowel hand dryers.
- Airtowel Technologies, a division of Andom, began importing Mediclinics hand dryers in 1999, and sold these machines under the brands Airtowel, Andom, Biocare and Mediclinics.
- Andom Electrical and Airtowel Technologies were purchased by Davidson Imports in 2006, and sales of Mediclinics hand dryers grew significantly.
- In 2010, Davidson Imports began trading as Davidson Washroom and since that time, the hand dryers have been branded only as Mediclinics.
Davidson Washroom has eight different models of Mediclinics hand dryers. From conventional warm air dryers to the latest ‘green’ high speed units, the range covers every application, environment or budget, from high traffic airports and sports stadia to lower traffic, hotels, restaurants, schools and cinemas.